Wednesday 4 November 2009

Ted.com

So We've been given the brief for our new project "Communicating ideas" we have been asked to watch 7 talks from desigers such as Stefan Sagmeister, Mena Trott and Julian Treasure. We are then asked to respond to the idea presented and then communicate it visually by an appropriate means to the British public. We need to consider how the information would be disseminated and how to present our concepts.






















I have just finished watching the 7 videos the majority of them are very interesting indeed :) I think before I start my idea generation Im going to choose a video and watch it until I can pretty much recite it word for word, so I can start with my concepts with the best possible knowledge on my subject matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment