Thursday 8 October 2009

After a little Lateral thinking...

I have now got myself in a sticky situation, there are two people I would quite like to "Thank" one of which is Josephine Cochron (the inventor of the dishwasher) as this invention has been extremely useful to me and saved me alot of time and effort, but on the other hand The two co-founder's (Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger) of Wikipedia have also done me proud over the past few years helping me understand the meanings of words such as "antidisestablishmentarianism" which means what? you may ask well it is a political position that originated in nineteenth-century Britain, in opposition to proposals to remove the Church of England's status as the state church of Ireland and Wales.

Right Im off for my tutorial hopefully Sally can help me with which idea is the best until this evening goodbye x

No comments:

Post a Comment